Coastal Radiology Associates maintains a large network of referring physicians in Eastern North Carolina, providing healthcare services to patients in Craven County and surrounding areas. Our radiologists offer patients a unique blend of diagnostic services including vascular procedures, screenings and image interpretation, as well as onsite services for cosmetic laser and sclerotherapy treatments. Please tour our website to learn more about how Coastal Radiology can serve your healthcare needs.
PATIENT PORTAL POLICY AND PROCEDURES:
We are happy to provide our patients with the ability to access their electronic health information via our secure Patient Portal 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please review the Policy and Procedures below about Portal usage.
Do not use the Patient Portal to communicate MEDICAL EMERGENCIES. Please call 911 immediately. For urgent needs, please call our office at 252.633.5057 Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM to speak to a healthcare professional.
- For technical support issues, please contact Coastal Radiology between the business hours of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM at 252.633.5057.
- Patient Portal access will allow you to view upcoming and past appointments, update demographics and insurance information, view your prescription list, change your password and send secure messages to your provider. Please Note: You will need your authentication code to view information in your portal account. If you were not given your authentication code at the time of scheduling, please contact us at 252.633.5057 during normal business hours to obtain this information.
- We will respond to all patient portal messages by the next business day. Again, if this is an urgent matter, please call our office during normal business hours or call 911 for MEDICAL EMERGENCIES.
- For appointment requests or changes, referrals and prescription refills, please contact our office directly to ensure your requests are carried out promptly and accurately.
- For billing inquires, please contact our Billing Department at 1.800.475.6112. Billing inquires will not be addressed via the Patient Portal.
- If you have specific questions about the Patient Portal, need assistance setting up your account or help navigating through your portal account, please contact us at 252.633.5057 to set up an appointment with a Patient Portal Specialist.